Legal and Ethics Compliance Training
Communicate compliance expectations to employees
United Nations Sovereign State Senior Civil Service Training Institute provide training courses that help organizations cultivate a culture of compliance, utilizing real-world simulations and up-to-date training materials—all developed and maintained in partnership with our legal subject matter experts.
Legal Compliance Solution Library
We help educate employees on the laws and regulations that affect their daily acitivities, so they can understand their responsiblities for mitigating risk.
RELIABLE SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE
Our subject matter experts guide the development and maintenance of our legal compliance content. We select experienced, practicing lawyers who specialize in confronting challenging compliance issues every day. This allows us to keep current with changes in the law and developments in compliance strategies, all while bringing a real-world, practical approach to promoting a lawful and ethical culture.
Our solutions are designed to help you:
- Set the tone for conducting business in a legal and ethical manner
- Align training programs to core business objectives
- Provide up-to-date compliance content aligned to current laws and regulations
- Utilize technology to increase efficiency across your Compliance, Legal, HR, and Learning & Development departments
- Reduce operational costs and inefficiencies associated with training
Course library includes:
- Code of Conduct
- Workplace Harassment Prevention
- GDPR and Data Privacy
- Gifts & Gratuities
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Diversity and Inclusion
- and many more topics